Russell’s Baby Blessing
May 7 @ 9am
Treeline Ward
2285 Treeline Dr, Las Vegas, NEVADA 89142.
All is well on the Chamberlin front, if you count sleepless nights and baby diapers coming out the wasszoo. = ) Little Russell is doing well at 9 ½ pounds at a month and a half. Mom on the other hand is learning how to function on 2-4 hours sleep. I prefer the 4 hours better. There are days I can’t remember if I brushed my teeth or not. And forget about having time for conditioner in the shower when I barely have time to wash my hair. All in all life couldn’t be better. We love our new bundle of joy!
May 7 @ 9am
Treeline Ward
2285 Treeline Dr, Las Vegas, NEVADA 89142.
All is well on the Chamberlin front, if you count sleepless nights and baby diapers coming out the wasszoo. = ) Little Russell is doing well at 9 ½ pounds at a month and a half. Mom on the other hand is learning how to function on 2-4 hours sleep. I prefer the 4 hours better. There are days I can’t remember if I brushed my teeth or not. And forget about having time for conditioner in the shower when I barely have time to wash my hair. All in all life couldn’t be better. We love our new bundle of joy!

<--- This picture is Scott with his father (Russell) taken @ 3 months. I totally know how he is feeling.
3 comments:
I'm happy to told me about this picture, it's fabulous! I can see a family resemblance. How can Scott look so much like his baby picture?
Wow, I think I see a trend here of the boys looking like their fathers. Life gets better. Just take it one day at a time with little Russel.
Holy cow!! I've never seen a grownup look so much like a baby picture!! THat's crazy! He looks exactly like his dad too!
Post a Comment